Dzisiaj pojawił się nowy update do CS:GO od Valve. Jest sporych rozmiarów bo ma aż 2 GB. Poniżej lista zmian w tym patchu:
Release Notes for 12/18/2013
- Added three purchasable gift options:
- Gift Package - gives a random item to a random player in your match.
- Pallet of Presents - gives random items to up to nine people in your match.
- Audience Participation Parcel - gives random items to up to 25 viewers watching your match.
- Added the Winter Offensive Case, the first-ever community-made case.
- Replaced the eSports case with the new eSports Winter Case.
- Added Cobblestone and Overpass maps, which are available to community servers and offline play. Official matchmaking is limited to Operation Bravo in order to collect additional map balancing data prior to a wider release.
- Fixed an exploit in Assault
- Minor bugfixes in Bank, St.Marc and Sugarcane
- Walking into shallow water no longer makes an audible splash.
- Added a link to share downloaded matches. To access this link, download one of your recent matches, view the scoreboard from that match, and click on 'Copy Link.'
- Added say_team support for coaches.
- Added holiday cheer.
- Fixed a Steam authentication problem when running individual CS:GO SDK tools not from Steam Library, but directly from command line.
- Fixed a bug causing workshop uploader tools to retrieve only the first 50 of a user's items
Użytkownik abras edytował ten post 19 grudzień 2013 - 10:31